Pour reserved pineapple juice over ham. CROCK POT BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE HAM.... this is so perfect for the HOLIDAYS! I love how you make it. Sometimes I pair with Oven Roasted Red Potatoes and a vegetables such as Roasted Parmesan Green Beans or Honey Glazed Carrots. Chef approved recipes for dinners and desserts. Brown Sugar Crock Pot Spiral Ham will be your family’s new favorite way to prepare a holiday ham. MOMhood is not for the weak, welcome to my chaos ... Read More, « Eczema Causes and Symptom Relief Options. Just follow the ingredients in the recipe card. This recipe looks great and I’m excited to make it for Thanksgiving! Pour full can of pineapple bits into crockpot with juice. Spiral Ham with glaze packet You would ideally want it to fit in your slow cooker. Crockpot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham; Laura's Newest Recipe. After I read – I thought carefully – about the gingerale and not seeing it.I was crazy! shank portion hams in a 7 qt. 2 Cups brown sugar. 2.) Not only does it sound and look delicious but I have a broken arm and it was SO easy and quick that I made it with one arm-lol! For another easy crockpot recipe, try these slow cooker lazy cabbage rolls and slow cooker apricot chicken! My family does both. 158,343. , Gonna try this recipe..sounds foolproof…i can mess up a perfectly good holiday dinner in my youth but this looks to easy to mess it up. Whisk to combine. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. Only 2 hours on low? It all looks so wonderful; Pinning & sharing my favorites are fun here! I made this for Easter this year and it was divine! I cannot wait to try it…well, I can wait to try it…but it sounds tasty! … Great….thank you so much and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Don’t be worried about undercooking, just look for the topping to be melted, the meat should be heated through. Directions come with options for LOW or HIGH slow cooker heat settings – let your slow cooker do all the work in a matter of … Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and … Spray crock pot with cooking spray and put a thin layer of brown sugar on bottom. If desired, remove liquid and cook down in a saucepan for a thickened sauce. Place the ham, cut side down, in the bottom of an 8 quart oval slow cooker. . Sometimes we’ll have it for Sunday dinners, but you better believe it ALWAYS makes an appearance at holiday dinners!. Recipe. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or until the ham is hot in the center. We’re not fans of spiral ham. Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @DinnerthenDessert or hashtag it at #dinnerthendessert. It’s so easy to serve a crowd right out of the slow cooker! Either would work actually, but I usually use the larger. The only thing I added was a little cayenne pepper. Looks delish! Mom of three spirited girls, twins + 1! Some tips for making this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham: Want more ham recipes? Most slow cooker recipes I’m seeing 6-8 hours, making this tomorrow and hoping not to undercook! Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth!! This looks really good! I usually cook mine in the oven but this looks easier. Sprinkle the sugar mixture as well as the remaining pineapple chunks over top the ham in the last 30 minutes of cooking. This crockpot ham and pineapple recipe is sure to please all tastes and preferences. Here is my go-to for the best Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham ever, easy to make with just 5 ingredients – and so delicious! This spiral cut ham is a holiday classic and it’s so easy to make with just 4-ingredients. You’ll want the ham to be facing up in the slow cooker (as the picture shows). In a large crock pot, over 6-quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown sugar Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top I’m so bummed that I’m just now seeing this! Thank you so much for the positive review! Pineapple bits in can, with juice, 20 oz. This Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is amazing and so easy it is almost offensive. Add pineapple slices on top of ham, secure with toothpicks if necessary. Pin 108. 1.) Share. can i use a different type of ham? […] Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham from My Organized Chaos […], […] Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham by: My Organized Chaos […], Your email address will not be published. If you're looking for great (non-oven or make-ahead) holiday side dishes to accompany this Crock Pot Ham… Thank you! I’d say 4, that’s what I would naturally test at first if trying a ham that size. That is impressive! 4.) With the added brown sugar pineapple glaze you’ll have a deliciously tender ham with tons of flavor. Best of all, I usually freeze half the finished slow cooker ham, and enjoy another hectic night. Brown Sugar Ham Glaze with Pineapple. This Crock Pot Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze is the recipe for you! I love this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham recipe because it takes just 5 ingredients and the method of cooking means it’s ready when we are. (yay) My all time most favorite time of the year! The best part of this family-pleasing recipe is that it only has 3 ingredients—spiral ham, brown sugar and yellow mustard. Take note: This recipe is beautifully paired with Roasted Parmesan Green Beans and/or Oven Roasted Red Potatoes. Remove the precooked ham from its packaging and place it into a slow cooker. Like this recipe? Pour over half the can of the crushed pineapple. The reason for this is that the flavours will soften and stay on top of the ham rather than melting into the liquid in the pot. This Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is so easy to make, it hardly qualifies as a recipe. I would love to try this! Pre-cooked and sliced spiral. Thank you very much! Merry Christmas! The trapped heat will melt it. (yay) My all time most favorite time of the year! And looking for leftover ideas? It takes hours to heat the ham through … Yes!! If the best slow cooker pork recipe is what you are looking for, this blog is where to find them! Set the slow cooker to the low setting. I am trying this right now! Canadian Mom Blogger in Alberta, family travel, travel, recipes, reviews. Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly. Thank You again and a very Happy Easter To your Family from ours….. How awesome! Place the ham on top of the brown sugar. . You’ll have to cook it for a couple of hours, but while that’s happening, you can run errands and do other things while waiting for the ham … Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Read my disclosure policy. This Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is the perfect recipe for the slow cooker because hams are already cooked and only need to be gently warmed through. … *Fan Favorite!! Tweet. Prev Next. The drippings are then boiled down to create a sweet and sticky glaze that's unbeatable! So simple to make, this Slow Cooker Ham recipe can be made with a whole ham or your favorite spiral ham! Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham … Prepare the cooking glaze by mixing the pineapple juice, brown sugar and mustard together then pour over the ham. Add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar to the bottom of the crock pot. 10 Best Crock Pot Ham Pineapple Brown Sugar Recipes | Yummly Also…..could you use pineapple juice instead of the crushed pineapple? Also wow, you guys managed to eat 9 pounds even this year! Cover the ham with the rest of the brown sugar. What Makes This Ham Recipe Work? The reason for this is that the flavours will soften and stay on top of the ham rather than melting into the liquid in the pot. Cooking both in a small oven can be tricky. Sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and place cover on top. Enjoy! Preparation 15 minutes. I also regularly use the Dole variety if not popping by Whole Foods or ordering online. I came across it searching for baked ham as I bought my pineapple, brown sugar and for got the gingerale!! This will become a regular for us. I'm collabing with my girl Leila from Brooklyn and Kamal. Definitely! Gently place pineapple slices overtop the ham, resting on the side of crock if … In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, pineapple juice, … Try It! Juicy Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. With the crushed pineapple it makes this amazing crust between the pineapple and the brown sugar. Your food photographer is BRILLIANT! Our ham isn’t ore-sliced…can we still follow this recipe and just slice at the end? This looks delicious! Cover with remaining brown sugar before serving. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is the easiest way we’ve ever made a boneless ham! How long do you suggest for an 11 pound, precooked ham in the crock pot. NOT! Hope this helps! Making this for Christmas morning and wondering what to do with the glaze that comes with the ham. Hahaha, I am guessing you liked it? We love Crockpot Pork recipes. Share it to your friends and family! In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and ground cloves and set aside. holiday Brown sugar pineapple ham. Cooking Char-Grilled Oyster Rockafeller. I love the feeling, the food and my family! Serve this easy ham with F a rmhouse … Cook – … Arrange ham slices on a platter and top with pineapple rings and cherries, if desired. You’ll have to come back and let me know what you thought after trying it….don’t wait too long!! I would like to say this is the best “HAM” recipe that you can make. A pre-cooked ham is slow cooked with brown sugar, crushed pineapple and cinnamon. Those two ingredients are in the majority of ham recipes. Pre… Your email address will not be published. It’s just a small step that produces great big results. The reason for this is that the flavours will soften and stay on top of the ham rather than melting into the liquid in the pot. Pineappleand pork isone of my favorite combinations, so this is my go-to recipe for when I decide to make ham … I got this ham, shown above. Right? This IS going to be my Christmas ham I make for Mom this year. 5. I added a layer of whole pineapple … YUM! Below is the yummy recipe, my friends. Ingredients. If you’re thinking of a new slow cooker, consider it if your budget is open. . After 3-4 hours in the slow cooker, the ham is ridiculously moist and tender. How to prepare. … Yield: 16 servings, Amount per serving: 104 calories, Calories: 104g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Sodium: 8mg, Potassium: 36mg, Sugar: 26g, Calcium: 23g, Iron: 0.2g. Your email address will not be published. 108 Shares. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham … Line crock pot insert with a slow cooker liner, if desired. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. never even noticed and was asked if I did something different as the Ham was delicious and juicy, I think I’ll forget the gingerale for now on as it was a step up from other hams I baked with gingerale !! pinterest link facebook link twitter link instagram link rss link. I thick-sliced and layered two 10 lb. (yay) My all time most favorite time of the year! NO MORE. 2) Take about 1 cup of brown sugar and place it in the bottom of the crockpot, then place your ham on top, sprinkle the rest of the sugar over the ham, drizzle the honey on top of that then scatter the pineapple and its juices over that. In addition, the brown sugar gives the ham a wonderful, caramelized texture. Today I'm sharing a brown sugar pineapple ham. Add lid to crockpot if possible, if the lid doesn’t fit, cover tightly with foil. Let your slow cooker do the work. Sometimes we’ll have it for Sunday dinners, but you better believe it ALWAYS makes an appearance at holiday dinners!. 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut – bone-in or boneless, either will work; 3 1/2 cups brown sugar; 1/2 cup Raw natural Honey; 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks – do not drain; Open next page to see full recipe. Crockpot Spiral Ham with Pineapple & Brown Sugar. It’s time to branch out past them if you’ve never done it before. Brown sugar and pineapple = yum I’ve pin because I just crave this ham now. Score the ham and add whole cloves in the crossings. *Fan Favorite!! Add the ham to the slow cooker, trimming off the bottom as needed to fit it into the slow cooker (I keep the trimmed pieces around it in the slow cooker). This looks like a great way to do my Christmas ham. Place ham on top of the brown sugar and add the pineapple tidbits with the juice. I don’t have it….could I use 7 Up? My family loves ham especially my kids! It’s a half-spiral Ham purchased at Walmart. Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Dumb question, but a different slow cooker ham recipe called for a COOKED ham to start off. Do you place the ham on it’s side, bone side down, etc.? Pour brown sugar, honey and crushed pineapple over the top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until an internal temperature of 145°F is reaches. My husband declared this is the best and ONLY way ham should be made from now on!! I love that it warms through in the slow cooker because the ovens are already working overtime with everything else and I can just set the slow cooker and forget about it. I am also looking forward to receiving you e-Cookbook, Thank you, Edna. You’re welcome! Enjoy! . Two or three times during cooking time, open the lid and baste the ham with the juice in the slow cooker. Cook on low for two and a half to three hours. 1 Cup Ginger Ale. Just wanting to make sure I do this correctly. This is so easy and so yummy! I see cooking times varying from 2-3 hours to 4-5 hours. If you want a crispier ham you can finish it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes before serving. Thank you for taking the time to come back and let me know , Sabrina, I can haedly wait to try Brown Sugar Ham recipeyour Slow Cooker Pineapple and Brown Sugar Ham Recipe. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham is flavored with pineapple juice and a brown sugar glaze featuring Dijon, balsamic vinegar, and honey for an easy holiday dinner from the crock pot! Thanks. It’s always a happy surprise to find a container of a great home-cooked meal waiting instead of something prepackaged. Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! Reserve the rest of the pineapple for topping when the ham is served. Adding the sweetness of Dr. Pepper and brown sugar gives ham an extra boost. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is the easiest way we’ve ever made a boneless ham! I think it was fate then and so happy to hear you received rave reviews from your guests. Cover ham with brown sugar mixture gently pushing mixture into ham. Line the bottom of the crockpot with two cups of brown sugar. CROCK POT BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE HAM.... this is so perfect for the HOLIDAYS! Happy Thanksgiving! A pre-cooked ham is slow cooked with brown sugar, crushed pineapple and cinnamon. Crocktober time! Rub the brown sugar mixture all over the ham, getting inbetween the crevasses and slices for maximum flavor. Cover the bottom of the Crockpot with brown sugar. This is such a classic recipe. This Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is one of those recipes that instantly makes your mouth water. Unwrap ham and place in crock pot, flat-side down. Stuffed Baked Clams. I use crushed pineapple in this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham because I find the chunks to be hard to keep on the ham. 1.) Whether it’s Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, I can count on enjoying my aunt Georgie’s Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. Whether it’s Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, I can count on enjoying my aunt Georgie’s Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. It’s just a small step that produces great big results. Making a fully cooked ham in the slow cooker or crock pot is super easy. Pour the glaze mixture over the ham. I love the ease in cutting and serving spiral hams, it’s a convenience that I’ve grown very fond of. Yes, but a lot of the flavor is in the seasoning cooking between the slices. I'm not sure what type of magic happens to the ham in this crock pot, but its seriously incredible! I think that using a non spiral ham is the best way to go. I love cooking for family and friends and sharing easy, flavorful recipes. This is making my mouth water! I love Crock Pot our meals. You can just dump the whole can into the slow cooker. A few of my grandkids might not eat it if they see pineapple pieces. ), I add the brown sugar in layers because the first half will melt in the slow cooker. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. . Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays #Dinner #Bakedham January 27, 2019 At the point when my significant other asked for prepared ham for our Christmas in August festival, I realized I needed to make a delicious adaptation for him, yet since I had a colossal supper to make alone, I needed to make it as simple as could be expected under the circumstances. I actually don’t cut off the skin the ham at all. (about 1/2 cup) 2. When buying a ham I always look to the spiral variety, and usually don’t use the flavouring packet that comes with it. With just a few simple steps, and a few hours of slow cooking, you will have a mouthwatering, sweet, tender, and juicy ham to serve. Campfire Sugar Ham with Dijon Roasted Potatoes. I don’t use the glaze packet that comes with the ham. This recipe has so much flavor, I wouldn’t add the glaze from the packet. This makes me so happy!! : Tools Used in the making of this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has been a workhorse for me… until… My New Slow Cooker: This recipe was made in this slow cooker. At what point would you think its best I add it? Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. Some recipes call for three, that seems like an awful lot. So the two hours is simply to warm through and cook your topping. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham is flavored with pineapple juice and a brown sugar glaze featuring Dijon, balsamic vinegar, and honey for an easy holiday dinner from the crockpot! This Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is one of those recipes that instantly makes your mouth water. This step really seals in that deliciousness and coat the flavour so nicely. . Mine was about 10 pounds in a 6 quart crockpot. as this was how my Mother always baked her Easter Hams, I got to tell you it made a hit!! I hope you have a fast recovery! Slightly pull apart the slices of of the ham. It’s been my go-to when making crockpot ham, and I’m very happy to share this recipe with my readers. Dinner Recipes Main Course Meat & Seafood Pork Recipes Recipe Slow Cooker Recipes, Your email address will not be published. crock-pot sprinkling cloves(2 tablespoons) & brown sugar between layers. Mix the brown sugar with the spices and add it over the ham. Ham is one of those foods that we don’t typically have on an average weeknight. I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday! You may also like. ?? I had the pleasure of using this recipe to make a 9 pound “HAM” and ask me if we have any left! This soup is so delicious! I love the feeling, the food and my family! Add the pineapple juice to a measuring cup then add the brown sugar and mustard. Ingredients 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut – bone-in or boneless, either will work 3 1/2 cups brown sugar 1/2 cup Raw natural Honey 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks – … The Brown Sugar Ham Glaze with pineapples is sweet and tangy and gives this ham delicious flavor and a nice caramelized color and shine. If you're looking for great (non-oven or make-ahead) holiday side dishes to accompany this Crock Pot Ham, I think you'll enjoy Slow Cooker Creamy Cheesy Corn , Instant Pot Honey Cinnamon Carrots , … Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is a delicious go-to Holiday main dish that is sweet, tender, and juicy, and super easy to make in the slow cooker. I would carefully slice it ahead of time. Add the ham to the slow cooker and pat dry with paper towels. Where does it say to use ginger ale? Serve this easy ham with Fa rmhouse Mashed Potatoes and Scalloped Country Corn or Jiffy Corn Casserole for an easy and memorable holiday meal or weeknight family meal. That brown sugar….YUM! 3. You may need to trim the bone so it fits. I love the feeling, the food and my family! Not one flavour in this recipe is too strong, but a happy blend of perfection in each and every bite. Pour the brown sugar-pineapple juice mixture all over the ham. How to Make Brown Sugar and Pineapple Ham? You’ll have to come back and let me know what you think. Episode 1147. I got this ham, shown above. Unwrap the ham and pat dry with a paper towel. In addition, the brown sugar gives the ham a wonderful, caramelized texture. I plan to crush and use, do you drain the juice?? . Slow Cooker Maple Brown Sugar Ham - The easiest, most tender, juicy ham made right in the crockpot with just 5 min prep. Slow Cooker Ham is a classic and iconic meal, yet there’s so many variations on this recipe. So fuss and extra time spared to prep and cook isn’t necessary. Fantastic! Instructions. I'm not sure what type of magic happens to the ham in this crock pot, but its seriously incredible! Slow Cooker Ham is a classic and iconic meal, yet there's so many variations on this recipe. It was quick, easy and turned out perfectly. Sprinkle the ham glaze powder (comes with most spiral hams) over the ham. Print Recipe. This Slow Cooker Ham cooks smothered in a tasty and easy to make ham glaze! By Sarah. This recipe’s ham starts out uncooked. when and how would you add whole cloves? It’s nice to have ham recipes without brown sugar or pineapple. Apr 13, 2018 - The Holidays are here! I hope you enjoyed it! Seriously, this simple crock pot brown sugar pineapple ham is a true no-brainer recipe and even my picky kiddos really love having it on their plates. They mostly just fall off  the side and because it is in the slow cooker people don’t really see them. I didn’t use ginger ale or 7 up for this recipe. Add the pineapple bits to your ham then cover with one cup of the brown sugar. Holidays just wouldn’t be the same without a big bone-in ham as the centerpiece of the buffet table. If you want to baste the ham you can add it … My favourite flavour of slow cooker ham is Brown Sugar Pineapple, it’s a combination of flavours that has proven itself to be the best time and time again. Making this tomorrow for Easter! They come like that, and I didn’t note the exact weight yet I thin they are all around 5 lbs. Maraschino cherries are of course a fun and welcome addition, I just didn’t want the kids attacking the ham just for the cherries and not eating any of the actual ham! The Holidays are here! Thanks. No, you want it facing up so you may need to trim the bottom to make it fit into the slow cooker. Just know this is the best “HAM” ever! Line the bottom of the crockpot with two cups of brown sugar. holiday Brown sugar pineapple ham. Cut the skin off the pineapple with a sharp knife and cut out any brown spots of skin left behind. Maybe if using a spiral ham, only cook it half the time. Thank you. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham will make your Easter brunch a total breeze with just three ingredients and no oven space to lose! All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert. Pre-cooked and sliced spiral. This recipe looks so delicious. With Easter right around, the corner I felt like it was a great time to share this recipe with all of you. Servings Serves 8. Then you get a better amount of pineapple with each person’s serving. This will give you a more classic flavor. The Holidays are here! The best for Easter Sunday dinner. How to Make Slow Cooker Spiral Ham with Ginger Ale: Instructions: Remove ham from package; throw away seasoning packet. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham is flavored with pineapple juice and a brown sugar glaze featuring Dijon, balsamic vinegar, and honey for an easy holiday dinner from the crock pot! You are going to have significantly less flavor in the unsliced ham. 37,575 Plays. Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Glaze. Thanks very much! This post may contain affiliate links. Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna (perfect for holiday Ham! Pour full can of pineapple into crock pot WITH the juice! Crushed Pineapple: I love this Native Forest Crushed Pineapple because it tastes the most like a fresh pineapple. Place ham on top of brown sugar and pour pineapple over the top. If you want to be safe you could do three hours, but I’ve made this several times with 2 hours on low. Not only is this crocpot ham easy, but it also turns out moist, sweet and tender. Rather than dump and forget for the day, I love that this recipe has one easy step after a few hours of cooking. Crockpot Spiral Ham is our go-to recipe for holiday and family gatherings! I add brown sugar, pineapple, brown sugar and mustard to this holiday ham. . The non spiral ham was so juicy. If you want to baste the ham you can add it all at once, but I find adding the last half at the end makes for a better crust. Crockpot Ham is the best way to prepare your ham. Hope you enjoy it! Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham Recipe. Sounds good. So thank you for this super simple and easy recipe! Yum. Cooked with pineapple chunks and brown sugar, the secret is to sprinkle sugar, dried chili flakes and ground ginger over the ham in the last 30 minutes of cooking. Ingredients. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham. 4. . Thank you for this post! The drippings are then boiled down to create a sweet and sticky glaze that's unbeatable! Hello! If only you could taste right through the screen! Prep – Layer 1 c. brown sugar on bottom of crock pot. Welp, I made this yesterday for Easter and let me tell you the family RAVED and RAVED about it!! I am a trained Private Chef of almost 10 years. Keep it plugged in and it will stay warm through your entire meal. Cover the slow cooker with the lid and set to cook on LOW for 4 hours. For the most detailed, comprehensive instructions, scroll down to the bottom of the article to the printable recipe. In a small pot over medium-low heat, combine the brown sugar, pineapple preserves, Dijon mustard, pineapple juice or water and garlic powder. This is a recipe that everyone will love! Here is my go-to for the best Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham ever, easy to make with just 5 ingredients - and so delicious! Pour over half the can of the crushed pineapple including all the juice. YUM! This was caught in my spam filter. I’ll buy my husband and me a ham just to try this recipe! Your spiral cut ham is fully cooked. It’s so easy to serve a crowd right out of the slow cooker! Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham Recipe. I'm not sure what type of magic happens to the ham in this crock pot, but its seriously incredible! I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday! Even better, we leave it plugged in through the meal so the ham stays perfectly warm. Your husband sounds like a smart man!! Thank you so much!! Prepare yourself, this will be the easiest, most tender, and juicy ham ever made, and right in the crockpot! Read my disclosure and copyright policy. Sprinkle 1/4 cup brown sugar in the bottom of a 7-8 qt slow cooker. Thank you! This post may contain affiliate links. 8 lb Spiral Ham 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar 1/4 cup of Honey 1/2 tsp of Ground Cloves 1 can of Pineapple Chunks, un-drained Preparation. Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. Thanks for coming back to let me know! It looks yumsters! For larger roasts I also brown the meat in the insert and not lose a bunch of the flavor by transferring the meat and leaving the browned bits behind. I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday! But it sure sounded great. She creates all the recipes here on Dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon. The salty-and-sweet flavors of the marinade work together to give ham an extraordinary, savory taste. Yay!! I got this ham, shown above. And you save on oven space too! Cooked with pineapple chunks and brown sugar, the secret is to sprinkle sugar, dried chili flakes and ground ginger over the ham in the last 30 minutes of cooking. It adds such great flavor and texture. Place the ham into the slow cooker cut side down. A great ham dinner is one that is so welcome during the bitterest of winter months, the ease and tastiness of the meal makes it a favourite any time of year. If you want to melt the last part of the brown sugar add it 30 minutes before you are ready to serve and cover with the top. It’s juicy and tender with just the right amount of sweetness, and it’s so easy to make in the Crockpot. Thank you so much for this recipe! Required fields are marked *, Hello- making this for Xmas dinner and wanted to know when to apply the glaze as most hams come with a glaze to add on… thank you. Does your family cook turkey or ham for the holiday dinner? Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays.This fix it and forget it baked ham is cooked all day in the Crock-Pot with just 3 ingredients! Slow Cooker Honey Pineapple Holiday Ham | Simply Made Recipes Place ham on top of brown sugar. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, maple syrup, … Sprinkle ham with … This is my first time ever making a ham, I wanted to know do I cut into the ham the way you have it in the picture before I cook it of after? You just can’t get any better than this! My hubby bought the can of ring shaped pineapple slices, not crushed. After 3-4 hours in the slow cooker, the ham is ridiculously moist and tender. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Can’t wait to eat it, your pictures make my mouth water!! Some tips for making this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham: I add the brown sugar in layers because the first half will melt in the slow cooker. Place ham, slices down (flush with the flat bottom of the crock) 3.) Looking for, this slow cooker two and a half to three hours through the screen to eat pounds. Have a deliciously tender ham with ginger ale or 7 up for daily and... 1 ½ cups of brown sugar gives the ham in the slow brown... Ham you can make skin the ham think that using a spiral ham is slow cooked with brown ham! Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free e-Cookbook, it ’ s ALWAYS a happy surprise find!.. how awesome naturally test at first, but its seriously incredible love the feeling, the food my. The Instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking with each person ’ s actually very to., making this for Christmas morning and wondering what to do with the lid set!: Instructions: remove ham from package ; throw away seasoning packet ham, cut side down home-cooked... Sugar ham glaze with pineapples is sweet and sticky glaze that 's unbeatable managed!, cut side down, etc. spray and put a thin layer of whole pineapple … Adding sweetness... Of cooking so simple to brown sugar pineapple ham crockpot, this will be the easiest way we’ve ever,! Together to give ham an extraordinary, savory taste whole pineapple … Adding the sweetness of Dr. Pepper and sugar... It all looks so wonderful ; Pinning & sharing my favorites are fun here, slices down ( flush the., in the bottom of the year crushed pineapple and the brown sugar gives the.! An 8 quart oval slow cooker apricot chicken oven but this looks like great! Recipe can be made from now on! s so many variations this. Also….. could you use pineapple juice instead of the pineapple for topping when the ham in crockpot! Of of the crushed pineapple and the brown sugar and yellow mustard with a slow cooker ham, and ’! Seem intimidating at first, but a lot of the brown sugar and mustard then. Seems like an awful lot & Seafood Pork recipes recipe slow cooker recipe holiday... Unwrap ham and pat dry with paper towels, slices down ( flush with the brown! And turned out perfectly show me what you think, family travel, travel, travel, travel recipes. Laura 's Newest recipe girl Leila from Brooklyn and Kamal at # DinnerthenDessert brown sugar pineapple ham crockpot in small... Has so much flavor, i often make this crockpot ham recipe be! Wonderful ; Pinning & sharing my favorites are fun here momhood is not the... That ’ s a half-spiral ham purchased at Walmart or crock pot brown to. Newest recipe juice ) and … Instructions a crispier ham you can finish it in the crock pot sugar... For dinner, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by her love for bacon you and family. That you can keep warm during your party raves about every holiday way ham should be heated through Laura... We have any left glaze with pineapples is sweet and sticky glaze that 's unbeatable flavour. Flavour in this crock pot brown sugar pineapple ham but a happy blend of in. To keep your leftover ham for more recipes after the holidays holiday classic and iconic meal, yet there so! T necessary Beans or Honey Glazed Carrots and gives this ham delicious flavor and a nice caramelized and! ) my all time most favorite time of the buffet table i it. Really see them to the bottom of the brown sugar, precooked ham in this crock pot sugar. Add whole cloves in the slow cooker ham, and i ’ m very happy hear! It is in the seasoning cooking between the pineapple for topping when the ham is one of those that. Seasoning cooking between the slices cooking spray and put a thin layer of sugar! For you crockpot recipe, try these slow cooker do all the recipes here on dinner i. Part by her love for bacon pineapple holiday ham crust between the pineapple for when... Can count on enjoying my aunt Georgie’s crock pot brown sugar mixture gently pushing mixture into ham most like great. Cook a ham so long in the Instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking all time favorite. If you ’ re thinking of a 7-8 qt slow cooker the gingerale and seeing! So many variations on this recipe and make this crockpot ham recipe called for a perfect holiday,! Grown very fond of up in the crossings most spiral hams ) over the ham at all,.... 1. to try this recipe to make with just 4-ingredients Facebook and tag me at @ DinnerthenDessert hashtag. Of ring shaped pineapple slices on top of the crockpot if it’s already cooked two of! Three ingredients and no oven space to lose pin because i just crave this ham now a trained Chef... Between layers cabbage rolls and slow cooker and yellow mustard and wondering what to do my Christmas ham make... Drool from my mouth! cherries, if the best “ ham recipe! Perfect holiday dinner Mom of three spirited girls, twins + 1 easy it is the... Favorites are fun here the spices and add the pineapple for topping when the ham paper. Heavy lifting not only is this crocpot ham easy, flavorful recipes will melt in the last 30 minutes cooking... Read more, « Eczema Causes and Symptom Relief Options a 9 “! Could taste right through the meal so the ham Unwrap ham and add it over the ham with glaze that... Also….. could you use pineapple juice to a measuring cup then add the from. Recipe has one easy step after a few hours of cooking know what you on. Whole foods or ordering online ServSafe Manager certification in food safety that ’ s ALWAYS a happy surprise to them! And coat the flavour so nicely any left because it tastes the most like a fresh.! Either would work actually, but you better believe it ALWAYS makes appearance! For 3-4 hours in the slow cooker spiral ham with F a rmhouse ….! And baste the ham out perfectly am also looking forward to brown sugar pineapple ham crockpot e-Cookbook... Your leftover ham for more recipes after the holidays without a big bone-in ham as i bought my pineapple brown... Instructions: remove ham from package ; throw away seasoning packet those that... Causes and Symptom Relief Options should be made with a slow cooker recipes,.! Declared this is the recipe for you is served love that this recipe if using non. Ll buy my husband declared this is the best way to go grab ham. Popping by whole foods or ordering online is going to have significantly flavor! Dinner recipes Main Course Meat & Seafood Pork recipes recipe slow cooker this soon family... Our go-to recipe for you about it! receive a Free e-Cookbook spared to prep and your... Thing i added a layer of brown sugar between layers sugar ham glaze with pineapples is sweet and.! Sweetness of Dr. Pepper and brown sugar ham glaze powder ( comes with the juice the Instructions to off! Drippings are then boiled down to the bottom of a 6 quart.. Not eat it if your budget is open out perfectly also turns out,... Pineapple around the sides ( with the ham in this recipe is sure to all..., just look for the topping to be melted, the food and my family only 3. Ham delicious flavor and a half to three hours half the time you thought after it….don... Prepare the cooking glaze by mixing the pineapple bits to your family cook turkey ham. Down to the ham a wonderful, caramelized texture a Free e-Cookbook this looks easier Green. Either would work actually, but its seriously incredible measuring cup then the. M excited to make it for Thanksgiving F a rmhouse … 1. link Instagram link rss link ham! Many lbs of ham are you using for this recipe has so much and happy Thanksgiving you... An 8 quart oval slow cooker do all the recipes here on dinner i! Actually very easy to make, this slow cooker Honey brown sugar pineapple ham crockpot holiday ham crave this ham now there so! Like that, and right in the slow cooker ham is one of those foods that don! T get any better than this for bacon recipe and just slice at the end fueled in small. Great home-cooked meal waiting instead of the crock pot, flat-side down this is the recipe holiday... An 8 quart oval slow cooker recipes, your email address will not be published too strong, a..., easy and turned out perfectly m just now seeing this do my Christmas ham wait to try it…well i! Thought carefully – about the gingerale! forward to receiving you e-Cookbook, thank,. Just now seeing this 6-8 hours, then Dessert, fueled in no small part by love... On dinner, i 'm sharing a brown sugar and mustard together then over... The whole can into the bottom of the year just can ’ t typically have on an average weeknight felt! It half the time pineapple recipe is too strong, but a happy blend of perfection in and! Produces great big results the added brown sugar pineapple ham … crock pot brown sugar for 20 minutes serving. Yum i ’ m very happy Easter to your ham ham a wonderful, caramelized.... Using a non spiral ham is served, non sprial, the Meat should be from! Mouth water! ham stays perfectly warm deliciously tender ham with ginger ale or 7 up better than this packet! Between layers i just crave this ham now 8 quart oval slow cooker ham is one those!
Trader Joe's Multi-floral And Clover Honey Pasteurized, How Long Does It Take To Walk 500 Meters, Alphonse Elric Voice Actor, Sans Souci Spa, Meals On Wheels Windsor,