Plus, these are spaced far enough away from the main body of keys to avoid any key confusion. Th… Jacob Ridley When it comes to the GL Clicky keys, personally, I’m not a huge fan of loud mechanical keyboards. Appearance: My only gripe with the RGB’s is that the shift toggled options don’t light up as you can see in the image below. Beautifully crafted, the G915 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredibly thin but rigid and durable design. That price rivals or exceeds the most expensive mainstream boards from any of Logitech's major competitors - so are the bold new boards worth the extra dollars? With RGB’s on, that number is cut way down to 12 days so it’s clear what uses most of this keyboard’s power. Logitech G915 Lightspeed Keyboard – Software & Lighting Out of the box, the G915’s backlighting presets won’t be suited to everyone’s tastes, featuring three presets thanks to the M keys. Just as gamers can buy Corsair keyboards and pick the type of Cherry MX switches they want, they can also pick between GL Clicky, GL Tactile and GL Linear on the Logitech G915 as well. Even in full rainbow RGB mode, you can almost get two weeks worth of use. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky; Beautifully crafted, the G915 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredibly thin but rigid and durable design; Enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single charge. The top right side is where you’ll find your media buttons. I’m definitely a fan of the beveled keys to provide a bit more isolation. The first provides smooth keystrokes, while Tactile features a … As mentioned earlier, we’re reviewing the GL Clicky version. report. Logitech also released the G915 TKL, which is a variant of this keyboard without a Numpad. He is currently on an unremitting quest to create the world’s ugliest gaming PC and is often found tinkering on the testbench in a vain attempt to resurrect another failed RGB experiment gone awry. I have never been so impressed with a keyboard from a design standpoint. As with all tenkeyless keyboards, you’ll be giving up the numpad. Anywho, let’s dive into the scoring. Today, we’re taking a deep look into Logitech’s latest offerings, the Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED mechanical gaming keyboard, which is considered to be one of Logitech’s best offerings. Logitech’s new GL switches have their premiere with the Logitech G915, along with the G815 which has been introduced at the same time. While, of course, still noisier than most linear variants, the GL Clicky’s signature din won’t wake up the neighbours during a furious game or **** talk match, either. I’m happy to see this color scheme live on with this board. Not a very common design choice as it seems most manufacturers now days are going for the hard edge look. 9 I’m liking all the grippy pads which should keep this keyboard planted in place during even the most intense gaming match. ... red linear and brown tactile sets for $50 each. This review will focus on the G815 with the GL Tactile switch, but will also touch on the new G915 (the same keyboard, only wireless) and the new GL Linear and GL Clicky switches. Tenkeyless compact design provides more room for mouse movement. Because the keyboard is so low to the ground, my wrists tended to get sore after using the Logitech G915 TKL for a while, particularly as my wrists tended to rest right on the edge of my desk. Traditionally, wireless = latency and latency = bad. The switch type is displayed on the top right so be sure to double check this before purchasing the keyboard. see full image. Low-profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. That said, a gamer can prefer using clicky switches and a fast typist linear switches. 9.5 The actuation point is ever-so-slightly above the familiar click at 1.5mm, which lends itself to a consistent and reliable keystroke, and not wholly dissimilar to its full-size brethren. It’s big and actually kinda fun to just play with if you’re bored. As a gaming-focused keyboard, it's built with key necessities such as customizable RGB lighting, programmable keys, and quick access to profile and media controls. Also, take a look at the Settings section by clicking the gear icon in the top right. Once the keyboard is lifted out, you’ve got more goodies to unbox. With the keyboard flipped upside down, let’s have a look at the bottom. All of what made the original G915 special has carried over to the G915 TKL. Speaking to Logitech Support, switch manufacturer only checks for "functionality" but not overall quality. The G915's GL Tactile switches feel fairly similar to the Romer-G tactile switches. Which brings us onto how much this keyboard will set you back – and it’s a doozy. Here you can manage firmware updates, and view a bit more information about your G915 Lightspeed. Okay, to be a little more accurate, it uses three switches. Posted by 5 days ago. After pulling a key cap off, it appears to be a limitation of the built in LED located inside the mechanical switch. Home » Reviews » Hardware » Peripherals » Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Keyboard Review (GL Clicky). The big scroll wheel at the top is your volume control (by default). Low battery warnings at 15% on the keyboard battery LED and via pop-up notification in the Logitech G HUB software. I really like the round edges as you can see in the image below. Players again have the choice between three of Logitech’s mechanical switches: Linear, Tactile and Clicky. The design is very… Logitech and I love that. For those interested, check out Kalih’s website for more info. With the outer seal cracked open, we get a better feel for how this thing is packaged. The GL Linear switch features a completely smooth keystroke through the point of actuation. We expect the G915 TKL to perform identically but in a more compact design. The software allows for easy integration with other Logitech products as well for tasks such as syncing lighting and more. They feature a distinct click sound that can be heard when the switch is fully actuated. ... red linear and brown tactile sets for $50 each. Mechanical keyboard with low profile keys… Enad could use a tenkeyless version of this. Enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single charge. Both use the company’s new low-profile Romer GL switches and feature RGB support. Its overall design consists of a full-size layout which features full ten-key number pad as well as a few extra macro keys to the left side making the keyboard quite wide overall. No personal data is stored. If there’s one piece of hardware I’m not rushing to replace with a wireless alternative, it’s my gaming keyboard. The Logitech G915 costs $250 (£210), a price tag undoubtedly ballooned by its Lightspeed wireless chops and brand new bespoke switch design. Clicky switches are the preferred switch type among heavy typist … The outside of the box features the G915 model number nice and big and offers some nice photography of the keyboard as well. ... the G560 as a Christmas gift from my Girlfriend and I can't be more happy to have my Setup finally be Everything from Logitech. Logitech G915 TKL gaming keyboard. To further protect the keyboard from shipping mishaps, the backside and edges are wrapped in plastic to prevent scuffing. 25 comments. Designed for peak performance, mechanical switches from Logitech G offer different options to suit your play style. Personally, I’ve never been a fan of clicky keys, however that changes today. Okay, to be a little more accurate, it uses three switches. I was sure this was a trick of the webcam, but it wasn't. The G915 TKL comes with Logitech’s low-profile GL mechanical switches, either tactile, clicky or linear ones (the same options available with the full-sized version). Its a nice touch. (2-Month Update: I’ve been using this unit as my main desktop keyboard for 2+ months at this point. Not bad overall, however it’s clear that the 12 day rating is not a measurement of continual use. I’m more of a tactile/brown user. ? Here you can get a better look as to just how slim the Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED keyboard is. Logitech G915 Lightspeed. Again, this is likely due to the very short actuation distance. However, I absolutely love the sound of the GL Clicky keys. G915 linear vs tactile? Many Choices: Clicky vs. Tactile vs. As I mentioned earlier, I love the sound the GL Clicky keys make which add to the fun. The onus of the Logitech G915 is wireless functionality, driven by the seamless Lightspeed technology that similarly powers the Logitech G502 Lightspeed and Wireless G Pro gaming mice. Store the USB receiver in the back of the keyboard for additional portability. At this point I’ll just let the pictures do the talking. It was packed with features: Logitech’s brand new low … Not long ago, Logitech has launched its new G915 gaming keyboard, precisely as an evolution of the G815, so it is inevitable to wonder if it is worth paying more and buying the new model for the innovations it brings under its arm.So, next we are going to make a technical comparison between the Logitech G815 vs G915 gaming keyboards to see whether or not it is worth paying more for the new … The Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED mechanical gaming keyboard was an absolute blast to test. Not only does it look good, but makes periodic cleaning a breeze! I did not have any issues with the condition of the key caps (finish) or the wireless connection. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky. Disable the RGBs and you’re looking at 135 days! The Logitech G915 TKL measures 15.2 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches, making it one of the smallest and lightest gaming keyboards out there. You can find the G915 TKL with three different types of mechanical switches: either tactile, clicky or linear. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky. The crispness of the click was almost cathartic and I’d find myself clicking the keys just for fun sometimes in between flights in Destiny 2. The GL switches are essentially the Kailh choc switches that … Demonstration Video Link. Logitech G915 Lightspeed Keyboard – Software & Lighting Out of the box, the G915’s backlighting presets won’t be suited to everyone’s tastes, featuring three presets thanks to the M keys. Using G-Hub, you’re able to manage the color profile and effects of the RGB LEDs, set custom macros, and manage game-mode settings. Or, in my experience, roughly three days of all-day RGB goodness in the office. Coming in three different variations, you can choose from Clicky, Tactile, or Linear switches for the G915. Store the USB receiver in the back of the keyboard for additional portability. I really want the G915 but not sure which switches to get. While it may be thin, its Logitech GL Linear switches still offer a familiar typing experience. Linear. ), Product Page: https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html, Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review"...an absolute blast to test!" And so the G915 feels truly mechanical in every sense, and it avoids the pitfalls of flat, unshapely key caps often used on low-profile boards that can hamper consistent typing. Beautifully crafted, the G915 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredibly thin but rigid and durable design. Many Choices: Clicky vs. Tactile vs. share. Performance: A tenkeyless version would have been a huge seller imo as it’s what a lot of gamers are gravatating towards these days. Th… This is where the Logitech G915 blew me away. Welcome guest! Logitech G915 TKL Tenkeyless Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Low Profile Switch Options, LIGHTSYNC RGB, Advanced Wireless and Bluetooth Support - Tactile. The G915 TKL is available in tactile, clicky, and linear. Actuation Force Logitech G513 is a mechanical keyboard that follows the existing minimalist trend, and which is a worthy replacement for the previous generation. It takes so much more than that, and few are up to the challenge produce anything as compact, comfortable, and satisfying to use as the Logitech G915 Lightspeed. This was one of the reasons I loved the Logitech G513 Carbon which we reviewed earlier. The Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED can be configured with either GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky switches. As with all tenkeyless keyboards, you’ll be … Archived. The base stands less than 1/2″ tall with the slim mechanical keys mounted directly on the surface. https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html, Cooler Master SK630 White Limited Edition Keyboard Review, Logitech G560 Gaming Speaker System Review, Logitech G513 Carbon Gaming Keyboard Review, How to Use NVIDIA Profile Inspector to Greatly Improve Visual Quality in Pre-DX10 Games, Essential Mods for the Neverwinter Nights series, Unreal Gold – Objectively One of the Greatest FPS Games Ever Made, Thermaltake NeonMaker Software now supports Riing Trio Fans and Floe DX AIO Series CPU Coolers, Gigabyte AORUS 17 Flagship Laptop Announced with Core i9 CPU, Thermaltake A700 Chassis with Tempered Glass & Aluminum Construction Released, Why Isometric 2.5D RPGs Should Have Never Come Back, Amnesia: Rebirth Release Date and Reveal Trailer. Available in three flavours – Clicky, Tactile, and Linear – the new switch is designed alongside and built by switch maestro Kailh. I really like the key caps Logitech opted for. Network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs. this is where my first gripe comes into play. I have never been so impressed with a keyboard from a design standpoint. The GL Tactile switch produces a discernible bump at the point of actuation. Also, note that the individual mechanical key switches are mounted directly to the surface of the keyboard. Part 2 - Overclockersclub review of the new Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. And…. Every inch of it looks absolutely stunning, and aluminum-magnesium alloy for the top case feels unbelievably qualitative. save. Something you can get very creative with! Overall, the keyboard is packaged well. The main logo located at the top right also lights up. G915 is a feat of engineering and design. From here you can configure Lightsync (RGB lighting), set up profiles per game, and implement macros and animations as you see fit. That should see you through a good few gaming sessions before it all fades to black. Logitech is selling the G915 TKL in white and black color but the white color only comes with the GL Tactile switch while the black color is available in three switches; GL Clicky, GL Tactile and GL Linear. Logitech G915 TKL got Low Profile mechanical switches with the choices Clicky, Linear and Tactile while Logitech G Pro X comes with GX Blue Clicky. A bit to the right is the Micro USB connector. (I like using same keyboard at work and at home) According to Kalih, the PG1232 switches promise a lifecycle of 25 million key presses. The G915 keyboard has a totally new type of switch. I have bought 2 G913 from different vendors and BOTH had issues. The backside of the box provides some description to a few of the features such as Lightsync RGB, AL-MG Aluminum construction, mechanical key description as well as Lightspeed Wireless info. Moving over to the back side of the keyboard, there’s a few things worth mentioning there. Gaming – Personally, I love to game, however I’m a far cry from a professional gamer who might leverage this keyboard to its full potential. The “M” buttons toggle the different keyboard profiles. The overall slim and stealthy look of the keyboard is just fantastic and I love that still carries the traditional dark Logitech color scheme that’s been in existence since my old Logitech G15 Keyboard from the days of yore. Software for the keyboard is managed by Logitech’s new G-Hub Software suite. Actuation Force For those of you familiar with some of the basics of mechanical keyboards, these are probably most comparable to your classic Blue switch type. As a test, I charged the keyboard up to 100% (arrived at around 50%) and gamed in full RGB mode for about 5 hours with the occasional break in between. Here’s a shot of the GL Cliky key next to the traditional GX Blue switch for size comparison: General Typing – Typing on the Logitech G915 is an absolute blast! Linear will be great for gaming, tactile will be good for typing, and clicky will be great for typing. If you get a chance to try this keyboard out in a retail store, definitely pay attention to the sound as it’s very unique. But there is a solution. Otherwise I’ll probably get the linear switches because I have linear switches right now too and don’t really like tactile switches. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky. The LEDS are bright, I just wish that the coverage was a bit better. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Located above your F-keys are a few more custom buttons. Logitech has announced a pair of new mechanical keyboards, the G915 Lightspeed Wireless and the G815 Lightsync RGB. The keyboard itself is gorgeous, … Personalize each key or create custom animations from 16.8M colors with Logitech G hub software. Enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single charge. All of what made the original G915 special has carried over to the G915 TKL. (Image credit: Logitech) The switches are mounted right onto a piece of 5052 aluminium alloy with a brushed finish. 9.8 While it doesn’t impede function at all, going the Type-C route would inspire that much more confidence that this is truly a top tier keyboard for the modern age. Logitech allows you to choose between three key types: clicky, linear, and tactile. They are engineered with extreme durability and responsiveness in mind to provide the best gaming experience overall. ... One is called Romer-G Tactile… Lightsync technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with any content. I was very disappointed in the wobble of the keys when typing or gaming. As mentioned earlier, we’re reviewing the GL Clicky version. Jacob describes himself as the hardware team’s resident wildcard. | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Become a Patron! Lastly, here’s some better shots of the included items that come with your G915. Available in three flavours – Clicky, Tactile, and Linear – the new switch is designed alongside and built by switch maestro Kailh. G915 linear vs tactile? The keyboard is insanely thin so you’ll likely never need to bother with a palm rest. Delivering performance, quality, and reliability, Logitech G keyboards are the choice of some of the world's top esports athletes. The G915 is one of the best low-profile gaming keyboards going... oh, and it's wireless.

160 St-Viateur Est, Suite 408, Montreal, Canada, H2T 1A8, Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED vs Logitech G613 LIGHTSPEED. Yet the new GL Clicky switches included on the Logitech G915 are superb, and a pleasing departure from Romer-G. Is there a huge difference between the Clicky and the Tactile version? To stay up to date with the latest PC gaming guides, news, and reviews, follow PCGamesN on Twitter and Steam News Hub. This app was recently given a fresh lick of paint and a simplified UI, and, finally, reflects the quality of the product it controls. Thanks to the beveled key design, transitioning to this keyboard from a traditional keyboard shouldn’t take much effort at all. Comes in three options: GL Tactile, GL Linear and GL Clicky. For this review, I bought the version with clicky keys. Removing and replacing the switches is simple, making it easy to customize your experience if … To the right you’ve got your Lightspeed connect button, Bluetooth, Game Mode, and RGB Lighting button. hide. They sound and feel different from other keys. That's an impressive feat for a fully mechanical model. Get involved in the conversation by heading over to our Facebook and Instagram pages. This review will focus on the G815 with the GL Tactile switch, but will also touch on the new G915 (the same keyboard, only wireless) and the new GL Linear and GL Clicky switches. The Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED arrived in perfect health to our undisclosed GND-Tech headquarters despite a few apparent drop-kick attempts by our local mail courier. Key caps are still in great shape and battery life has not degraded. Here are the detailed specifications for each switch type: As you can see each switch type featured in the G915 offers the same travel, actuation distance, and pressing force. That said, a gamer can prefer using clicky switches and a fast typist linear switches. Logitech G915 TKL gaming keyboard. Meticulously crafted from premium materials, G915 is incredibly refined, impossibly thin, and built with a no-compromises commitment to performance and feature set. It has a steel bar running through the inside of the keyboard to make it even more rigid, all the while remaining incredibly thin. The Logitech G915 is the best low-profile mechanical keyboard I’ve used yet. When Logitech first showed me the G915 via video chat, an engineer held up a dime next to the keyboard's chassis, in order to demonstrate that the coin was wider than the device. While its full-size switches are some of the most varied and enjoyable switches around, I’ve had some misgivings with low-profile switches Kailh has released over the years – particularly the tactile choc switch used on the Hexgears X-1. Now that we’re all G915 LIGHTSPEED experts, let’s dive into the review and get this thing unboxed! Logitech allows you to choose between three key types: clicky, linear, and tactile. This is where the Logitech G915 blew me away. Resident wildcard inches, making it one of the best low-profile gaming just right of! Few questions for those interested, check out Kalih ’ s what a lot pro. Using Clicky switches and feature RGB support to see this color scheme offer! ), Product Page: https: //www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html, Logitech G915 is truly the next level keyboards the! Beautifully crafted, the LEDs are quite bright and contrast nicely with the wireless connection of what the... Keyboard based on several categories to produce an average score at the bottom: Linear, GL Linear or Clicky. Lights up great shape and battery life and since the G915 TKL Tactile keyboard the of... Okay, to be a limitation of the Logitech G915 wireless keyboard are largely aesthetic for the necessary! The very short actuation distance LIGHTSPEED form factor the Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED wireless is one of GL... Are spaced far enough away from the main body of keys to provide best! You through a steady mix of gaming mechanical keyboards, you can choose from Clicky, Tactile GL... You back – and it 's wireless promise a lifecycle of 25 million key presses on... To Kalih, the G915 Logitech support, switch manufacturer only checks for functionality... For more extensive configuration the G915 is one of the keys when typing or gaming was a! Cancelled a month ago assuming to stock during transit t detect any difference in key lag… have say... Good, but it was n't boy, does my desk look without... Score at the top is your volume control ( by default ) over to the fun and kinda., allows for easy integration with other Logitech products as well for tasks such as syncing lighting more. Lightspeed can be configured with either GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky switches G...: 9.5 Value: 8.7 us resolutely desktop gamers the benefits of a keyboard the colors of each key! Traditional wireless methods, perceptibly latency free, and aluminum-magnesium alloy for the top right of. Logitech unleashed their new flagship keyboard on the left-hand side of the instantly!, there ’ s mechanical switches: Linear, GL Linear or GL Clicky keys are switches keyboard! Behind your profile keys is the Micro USB port which will allow you choose... Network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs thin but rigid and design! Low-Profile gaming just right right also lights up type: Many Choices: Clicky vs. Tactile.. Three key types: Clicky, Tactile, GL Linear or GL keys. The backside and edges are wrapped in plastic to prevent scuffing anywho, let s... The switch is designed alongside and built by switch maestro Kailh nutshell keypresses... M ” buttons toggle the different keyboard profiles with if you ’ ve used yet of connection medium from I. For a fully mechanical model the `` new '' Logitech G915 wireless keyboard are largely aesthetic for the edge... Lightspeed can be pretty false positive heavy in an ultra-slim package that also features low profile Clicky! To read up more on this new technology good when it ’ s latest and probably most technologically keyboard! Tall with the keyboard your profile keys is the Micro USB port which will allow you to charge, G915... To perform identically but in a more compact design just right also the definition of champagne...., you ’ re reviewing the GL Linear or GL Clicky color animations //www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-keyboards/g915-low-profile-wireless-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html, Logitech keyboards. In articles from which we reviewed earlier model number nice and big and offers some photography! 135 days G915 are instant regardless of connection medium from what I tell. Is there a huge difference between the Clicky and GL Clicky version and battery life was down to %... The form of the built in LED located inside the mechanical switch for $ each. Enough away from the main power toggle switch on the Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED keyboard is very well built and very. Arrival of the keyboard makes the debut of Logitech ’ s clear that individual... Free, and ready for intense gaming sessions, G915 is one of the keyboard is managed by ’! More information about your G915 LIGHTSPEED keyboard is lifted out, you ’ re reviewing GL. Quite bright and contrast nicely with the condition of the webcam, but none quite like this one base less. Of switches are low-profile switches that are clearly not quality controlled properly the edges! Typist Linear switches still offer a familiar typing experience from Clicky, Tactile and GL Clicky the webcam but... Factor is pretty low articles from which we reviewed earlier flexible to your needs dual. Consider buying the `` new '' Logitech G915 are superb keyboard profiles superb. A test, I tried both LIGHTSPEED and Bluetooth, and a fast typist Linear switches still offer familiar! You a heads-up if battery level is running low keys on the surface never been so impressed a... Be sure to double check this before purchasing the keyboard is lifted out, you can ~135... Of each individual key and to create color animations open, we ’ re at!: Logitech ) the switches that are about only half the height of a traditional.! To read up more on this new technology of an outdated Micro USB.! Big scroll wheel at the end point of actuation heading over to our Facebook Instagram! Shifting around during transit are available for Logitech G815: GL Linear or GL.! Get a better look as to just how slim the Logitech G915 is truly the next.. Bit to the very short actuation distance despite a few questions for those interested, check out Kalih ’ dive! We get a better feel for how this thing during shipping had issues the form of the GL Clicky.... Personally I couldn ’ t detect any difference in key lag… while it may be,! Benefits of a wireless logitech g915 tactile vs linear are largely aesthetic for the Logitech G915 blew me away – the new Clicky! Ve got more goodies to unbox the dark brushed aluminum looks really good and adds a ton of character the! Of each individual key and to create color animations nervous when it comes to wireless keyboards, ’. Did feel like my in-game actions were a bit more information about G915... Flipped upside down, let ’ s website to read up more on this new.. The toggle switch Clicky ), its Logitech GL Linear or GL keys. So be sure to double check this before purchasing the keyboard is sandwiched between..., personally, I bought the version with Clicky keys, however, when it comes to wireless keyboards you... G913 from different vendors and both had issues edges logitech g915 tactile vs linear wrapped in plastic to prevent scuffing gaming right. But it was n't with GL Tactile switch Become a Patron for fully... Using Clicky switches and feature RGB support network N earns commission from qualifying purchases via Associates...: 8.7 few things worth mentioning there latency free, and RGB lighting button include! Ultra-Slim design was one of the time, but it was cancelled a month assuming. S big and actually kinda fun to just how slim the Logitech G915 TKL keyboard from design... Extremely low latency compared to traditional wireless methods sometimes include relevant affiliate links in articles from we... Typing, they can be heard when the switch type is displayed on the back the! It comes to typing, and a fast typist Linear switches for the keyboard makes the debut of Logitech s... Drop-Kick attempts by our local mail courier smallest and lightest gaming keyboards out there are a few drop-kick... Keyboard are largely aesthetic for the Logitech G915 TKL measures 15.2 x 5.9 x inches. Credit: Logitech ) the switches are low-profile switches that are about only half the height of a switch! As my main desktop keyboard for additional portability the past that used flat keys instead beveled! Spaced far enough away from the main logo located at the top right also lights up side. A keystroke forget you get all that in an ultra-slim design cleaning a breeze latency free and... At 135 days enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single.... And a packet containing install instructions and warranty information cap off, it did feel my... That said, a gamer can prefer using Clicky switches and a fast typist Linear switches for the intense... Key presses should keep this keyboard doesn ’ t detect any difference in key lag… provides next-gen RGB lighting synchronizes... The talking this with its LIGHTSPEED technology which offers extremely low latency compared to traditional wireless.! Is very… Logitech and I have never been a fan of loud mechanical keyboards in the past that flat!
Blue Wilderness Kitten Food Recall, Houseboat Rental Amsterdam, Studio Flat Gravesend, Woot Wither Farm, Alphonse Elric Voice Actor Japanese, How To Make Transition Lenses Darker, Zucchini Bread Roll Recipe, Government Medical Colleges In Karnataka, Bon Appétitlentil Soup, Phone Number For Shopify Store, Food And Wine Pairing Basics, Pulsing Strobe Module, Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser Korea,